Her high level of dedication and drive has rewarded Amanda with much success in all areas of her life.
Some accomplishments include:
- 2013 BNI Notable Networker of the Year
- 2011/2012 Senior AAA Trainer of the Year (runner-up)
- 2010/2011 Senior AAA Trainer of the Year
- 2010 Sports Hall of Recognition Inductee, Norfolk County
- 2005/06 played professional women’s hockey in the NWHL, provincial bronze
- 2000-02 played varsity for Wilfrid Laurier, provincial silver and gold, national silver
- Various women’s senior competitive hockey accomplishments, earning provincial silver 2010 and gold 2005
Amanda has also taught for alternative health care schools since 2007 in the Orillia and Simcoe area. She is currently teaching and developing programs for the Healing Arts Learning Organization (HALO) for reflexology, reiki and hot stone.
Her passion in the massage therapy industry is reflected in the successful outcomes of her patients’ needs. She continually upgrades her level of knowledge and just recently completed a Master’s Series in Structural Integration for Postural re-alignment. Amanda’s experiences within the health care field allows her to be a key asset to anyone’s rehabilitative needs.